At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. We look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for the direct sale of Holiday Inn Club Vacation ownership products to prospective purchasers to be delivered in a professional and ethical manner. The primary duties of the Sales Consultant are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs & interests and create a want to join the Holiday Inn Club Vacations program through a structured sales presentation. The Sales Consultant will advise clients on how being a HCV owner will provide added value to their lives and is prepared to address/overcome any questions or concerns while providing a quality customer service experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
* Conducts a guest presentation and tour as trained at scheduled times. Provides prospective owners a tour of the Sales Gallery, Resort Property and Model Tour
* Attends training classes on an on-going basis. Participates in demonstration/assessment rides that are scheduled with the Sales Managers and/or Sales Training Managers
* Builds relationships with assigned Sales Training Managers and all members on the Sales Line Team. Assists in ensuring all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner
* Ensures and/or performs coaching and action plans as provided by the assigned Sales Training Managers and/or Sales Managers. Explain the features and benefits of the points program and recommends the amount of points to be purchased to take care of current and future vacation needs
* Delivers the utmost level of customer service to all guests and owners to ensure a great sales tour experience. Achieves personal and departmental written objectives as provided or determined throughout the fiscal year
* Dependable and goal oriented
* Self-directed and independent
* Persuasive interpersonal skills and strong oral communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude
* Pursuit of continuous improvement
* Must be able to obtain NV Timeshare Agent License or NV Real Estate License
*Paid training – weekly pay/highest commission rates IN THE INDUSTRY
*Lucrative compensation plans
*Quarterly and annual BONUSES, as well as Awards & Recognition
*401K with generous company match
*Full benefits – health, dental and vision plans
*EAP – employee assistance program
*Days off to volunteer! We're very involved in philanthropies and our communities
*Fun Quarterly Award events, Masters Trip, Summer Jam, & Sales & Marketing Awards, and more!